- About Us
We work under the command of our mentor Mr. Jignesh ( CEO ). Under the headship of our mentor, our firm has achieved a strong foothold in the market.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||ExporterService ProviderSupplier|
|Company CEO||Jignesh Acharya|
|Registered Address||Plot No. 140, Tribhuvan Estate, Opposite Road No. 11, Kathwada, G.I.D.C., Odhav, Ahmedabad - 382415, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Top Export Countries|
Trade & Market
|Provide after Sales Support||Installation Training|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||08110*****|
|Banker||COSMOS CO-OP BANKKotak Mahindra BankTHECOSMOSCOOPERATIVEBANKCOSMOS CO-OP BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashChequeOnlineBank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy SeaBy Cargo|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Some key strengths:
- Premium quality range
- Transparent business policies
- Hardworking personnel
- Easy payment modes
- Prompt delivery schedules
- In-House Research And Development Department
- In-House Manufacturing Facility
- Clear Quality Policy Implementation At All Level
- To become a global leader & key partners for economic growth of nation.
- To develop new generation leader to manage individual organization.
- Establish benchmark in welfare of society at international level
Steps for effective procedures are:
- Always give some answer
- Always give the right answer and never give a wrong answer
- Always be completed in a finite number of steps
- Work for all instances of problems of the class
Continuous Training sessions are held at our premises that helps our executives and entrepreneurs to stay abreast with all the latest industry related updates in terms of technology. These sessions are held in the form of workshops, training sessions and seminars. Training is important to continuous improvement because of the change that is taking place around us.
The purpose of continuous improvement is to identify and implement the ongoing improvements that build upon themselves like stair steps to continually raise the performance level of the organization. To meet this requirement, all workers--those in maintenance as well as operations, planning, research, accounting and others, must learn the importance of their new and expanded roles, and undergo training to learn the techniques and processes of continuous improvement. The intended outcome is a better process that keeps getting better, competitive and more profitable.
- Each and every part of the product is precision engineered
- To ensure flawless design of our products, we have a team of experienced engineers
- We continuously strive to incorporate the specifications of clients, precisely in our products
- We ensure delivering products that are accurate in dimensions, as per the standard as well as customized specifications
- All Over World
Brands We Deal In
- On time delivery, competitive price & customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement in productivity, quality & technology.
- Providing best environment, accident & pollution free zones.